Thursday, June 30, 2011

my dad rocks

Hi Dan,

Here is some nice news – attached are the numbers on your new salary rate effective July 1, to be included in the July 15 check. As a relatively recent new hire, you don’t qualify for a rate increase this year. However, since you’ve been doing a very impressive job, I asked for an exception to be made.

I’m sorry I couldn’t deliver the news personally as your contribution to the company deserves. Thank you for all of your work this year and I look forward to a very rewarding year to come.


Thanks,
Linda

5 comments:

Amy said...

Nice Danny! Way to make some sweet money.

JDS said...

NICE! Congrats!

Liz said...

AWESOME!

Briana said...

yeah, sweet moolah! way to provide, danny! :)

Christy said...

way to go, danny! mo money. mo awesome. mo trips to see me. :)