Friday, April 1, 2011

Can't a guy get some privacy?


so i like being naked.

who wouldn't?
i mean, come-on, when is the last time you wore plastic underpants ALL DAY.!?
totally not comfortable.
in fact, i have started to cry every time mom puts a new one on me--just to make sure she knows that i don't like them.
dad said if i learned to use the toilet that he would let me run around naked ALL the time. something to think about.

so obviously, i like bath time. not that i laugh or giggle or smile a lot--good heavens i'm not silly--but i get to be naked the whole time. FREEEEE!

mom, of course, took pictures.

7 comments:

kris said...

Cute! We hope you guys are doing well.

Megan said...

well Jack, it must be a baby thing because my little charlotte (who will become your GREAT friend someday) loves it too. And so does my 3 year old. Nothing wrong with that!

shandy said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Everything about it! That's about it!

Briana said...

jack is looking pretty dashing with his little fauxhawk. :) seriously handsome!

bathtime is the best!

Liz said...

Jack's daddy loved bathtime too. And he also loved to be naked. He did grow out of it, though, so hopefully Jack will too :) Thanks for sharing the cute photos!

Me said...

Cute! I like taking baths too, Jack. I totally understand where you are coming from.

Amy said...

I'm glad Jack knows where it's at! Tubs are the best!