Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Here are some pictures.

We are doing the internship thing right now, then back to grad school in a few weeks.

Enjoy!

 This is what happens when my kids dress themselves.

 Ellie and Monkey sporting it. 


 Cute Peter.

 Got caught playing in the fire pit.

 My little girl.

 HAIR!

 Jack loves anything that has to do with coloring. 

 He made this lion mask. Looks more like an Aborigine war face to me. 
Ellie is just glad to be on the show (Quote anyone?)

I have three kids. 

4 comments:

JDS said...

Cute Peter is right. Thanks for the pictures!

Briana said...

oh my goodness - peter is getting huge! can't wait to see that boy in a few more weeks! and all of you!!

elena and lily keep talking about missing jack - they are pumped.

Liz said...

YEA! Pictures!!!! Peter looks so different--all grown up. And Ellie has hair. Your place looks exactly like what you were looking for and the kids all look happy. (And just alike--definitely siblings!) I'm anxious to see them (and you) in person. Give them a snuggle for me.

Christy said...

fun to see some pictures! we've missed you guys. i can't believe how much bigger peter is than the last time we saw him. madness!