Monday, May 14, 2012

Yeah, he is pretty cute.

I know...it has been a while. We are doing well. I am 29 weeks and getting bigger. Things are going well (aside from sleeping...but who needs sleep anyway). Jack is ALMOST in nursery (June 3rd), but loves the time we spend in there on Sundays. He says a lot of words--but rarely on command. (cookie, Jesus, juice, mom, dad, all done, amen, apple, shoes...) He loves being outside and playing in the pool. Also favorites are still stacking cups and books. He has a little piano he loves to play and sing with. He spends a lot of time in the kitchen with me as well--usually making messes. Here are some pictures--just some things he has been up-to.

9 comments:

JDS said...

Soo blonde! I almost didn't recognize him...can't wait to see you in 3 days!

F said...

he doesn't look like a baby! when did that happen? i love his hair, too. what a pretty color! i mean handsome. you know.

Megan said...

Nursery is the BEST!!! Oh my I didn't know what to do with myself after Charlotte went into nursery. Well pay attention for one :).

Liz said...

He really is so adorable! Can't wait to see him and snuggle him again! (At least I'm hoping he'll let me snuggle him.) Thanks for sharing the photos.

Briana said...

jack is extremely studly in that little yellow polo shirt. what a handsome fellow! it was SO good to see some more of you guys during the funeral week. i loved having you guys over and getting to know more of jack. he is adorable! miss you guys!

Amy said...

Seriously. Those eyes and that hair color together are magnificent. He is just beautiful. 29 weeks! Way to go. And nursery is probably my most favorite thing:). I'm excited for you to be almost there!

Christy said...

he's getting so big! he looks like a little danny to me. warms my heart. :)

good luck with the next 11 weeks!

Andrea and Dave Hosmer said...

What a big boy and so cute! We are also chomping at the bit for Benjamin to start nursery - 3 months to go! I never had any idea church would be so difficult with him at this age.

Nana's Spot said...

Jack is SO handsome and SO cute! Must have good looking parents...grandparents...and great-grandparents. :-)