Monday, February 13, 2012

Steak and Shake

Yes. We have eaten out waaay too much this past month. And eaten frozen dinners and breakfast foods.
Why?
Because we keep passing a horrible bug around. Well, Jack and Danny pass it--I just keep it the whole time. Add pregnancy on top and wallah! No dinners.

Anyhow. This day wasn't so bad, but I was running arrneds (because I didn't feel well enough to do so other days) and ran out of time. So I picked up sandwiches and shakes. It was Jack's first chocolate shake (I think...).

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Liz said...

So cute! Sorry you've all been sick :(

Nana's Spot said...

Jack is such a cutie pie. I'm so glad you posted the milkshake video. I'm sorry your yucky with pregnancy. It was the only time in my life I ever had energy???
Love you all.

Briana said...

that little smirk/grin about halfway through the video, right after he lowers the cup looks exactly like danny! holy cow!

so lame that you all have been sick for so long. SO. LAME. sorry! i hope you guys get on the mend soon! maybe you need to fumigate your apartment or something? maybe wipe everything down with clorox wipes and leave the windows open, then go to a hotel for the weekend, and then come back? maybe the germs would all be dead and stop re-infecting you all? :) i don't know - just a crazy thought. :)

Amy said...

So many kids I look at and think - yep... you look just like your dad... or just like your Mom. When I see videos of Jack I am blown away at how much I see both of you in him. He is SO beautiful.

P.S. Don't feel bad about eating out a lot right now. I definitely have a "no guilt" policy for my first trimester. If everyone survives we are successful.