Thursday, March 24, 2011

Moving

Well...Danny went to Atlanta, talked to lots of people, signed a lease, and came back home.

We will be moving the 30th of April. A little sooner than we wanted, but Danny worked some sweet magic on our landlord and we negotiated out of the last three months of rent--IF we moved out by the end of April.
So there you have it. Time to start packing again.

Some reasons I am excited to leave Vero and move to Marietta:
1. Hot showers
2. Laundry in my apartment
3. no more old drivers
4. no busy road by Jack's window
5. new neighbors (we have had a lot of new people move into our nice quiet building. they are less than quiet and are quite inappropriate. I will be glad to say goodbye.)
One of our new neighbors cars:


and of course I couldn't post without new Jack pictures...his new thing is rolling to one side.



Jack loves his mirror friend

5 comments:

Amy said...

Man i have not looked a blogs for awhile, now I have lots to catch up on. Jack is so so so so so cute! He was cute when you came, but now he's got those nice round cheeks and a double chin. There's something about baby fat... I kind of want to sink my teeth in:). I've been thinking about you guys this week, wondering how everything's going. Sorry you have to move again!

Liz said...

Jack's such a cutie! I want to squeeze him! I don't know whether I'm sad that you're leaving Florida when I haven't had a chance to come visit--or happy that you're moving one day closer. But it sounds like a good move for you, and I hope it will all go smoothly.

Briana said...

oh my word - that car! boy, i bet you are so glad to move!

vero beach is such a pretty, fun (the close beach) place, so i'm sad to see you guys leave because of that - we loved visiting you! but, i'm excited that you'll get to go on another adventure and keep moving on up. i don't really know anything about the south, so i'm excited to hear all your stories. and of course to see your new place!! good luck packing!

Christy said...

wow, i can't believe you guys are so close to moving! nuts. good luck with it all. i wish i could be there to help out as i know that packing/moving isn't always an easy process (especially with a baby). i still don't think my little brother is old enough to just, well, MOVE wherever he darn well pleases. :) maybe it will always feel that way. we sure miss you guys.

and yes, i'm expecting LOTS of good southern stories.

Me said...

I am excited for you to move too! So much closer to us. :) Seriously, though, that neighbor's car...awesome. Jack is cute.